User Pass

Forum > FAQ's, Player Guides and Game Help > Scholar SA

Page:

Link
Originally posted by william78
No because people don't have Gold all the time for every play - the expectation is different. I'm not saying your wrong mathematically I'm saying the perception should be pretty easy to understand. It's just human nature and expectation management.

Let's say Bort in addition to however he compensates you now says everyday you have a "great" day I'll pay you a $40 bonus but Bort's definition of Great is easy or just your so aweseome

Monday $40 end of day
Tuesday $40 end of day
Wednesday $40 end of day
Thursday $40 end of day
Friday $40 end of day
Saturday $40 end of day
Sunday $40 end of day
Monday $40 end of day
Tuesday $40 end of day
You go in Wesnedsay expecting your $40 end of day and he goes "ah yeah this one thing in teh forum kinda not so much no $40 bucks today"

Your going to start comparing not getting an extra $40 at the end of day to your work all the other days. Human Nature you'll start arguing about saying hey my mistake today (or whatever) wasn't as bas as teh one Saturday and you paid that one.

A bonus that you almost always get and almost always expect stops being perceived that way anytime you receive it on such a regular basis. It's absence is missed more than its reception is appreciated.

precisely what I meant, it's not an actual penalty by the way the math works, but by user expectation it was seen as once since '100' was seen as the standard. No teams operate on 0 chem all the time, so it's not the standard by which people set expectations.

Nobody is wrong here, it's a matter of perspective.
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
Hey Y'all. I guess this was a pretty good question; Thanks to y'all for the input. Shoutout to Corndog for helping us clarify some.

Corndog, any hard facts you could tell us about exactly (or broadly) what play knowledge does?

Link
Originally posted by alexmoss2222
Hey Y'all. I guess this was a pretty good question; Thanks to y'all for the input. Shoutout to Corndog for helping us clarify some.

Corndog, any hard facts you could tell us about exactly (or broadly) what play knowledge does?

He probably won’t reveal, they do like to leave certain aspects up for debate

Link
Originally posted by vipermaw82
He probably won’t reveal, they do like to leave certain aspects up for debate

they sure do lol

Link
Originally posted by Xars
Effectively, not absolutely.

If a Power Back has Gold Power Through and the Defenders don't have Gold Monster Hit/ Brick Wall/ Death Grip (etc.), who has the RELATIVE advantage?

Your customers hate the Chem Bonus because it hurts teams and players that stick around when someone quits. Replacing that player with a new player that starts at 50 Chem (and not the 100 Chem the previous player had) causes a RELATIVE decrease in the team effectiveness.

It penalizes paying customers who stick it out because some other paying customer no longer wants to be a paying customer.

Hence we all want it gone. But you guys keep saying it's a NGTH item.

Over the past 7-8 years, the number of customers you've lost over this mechanic isn't trivial and yet, in this one area, you really refuse to listen to your customers.

We're grateful when you do (new plays, new features) but removing this feature that is bad in a PVP game is a sticking point. And it's why Team Owners have left and given up over the years because they could never successfully reload when someone bailed on them.

Edited by The Righteous One on Jun 13, 2021 00:58:45
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.