User Pass

Forum > Season 49 Leagues (Spooky) > Ghost League > S54

Page:

Link
GG, Plainville.

The fox knows many tricks. The hedgehog knows one good one.

Link
GG Plainville !
S34,S35,S36,S37,S38,S39 FireCracker League Champ with Gliwice Lions
6 in a row champ

https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/game/771386 7 punts in a game 6 in a quarter.

Link
Ouch, BS&B. If you're going to butt-rape us like that, at least have the courtesy to give us a reach-around. Wishing you luck against Gliwice, because they're the only thing between you and the gold cup.

The fox knows many tricks. The hedgehog knows one good one.

Link
Originally posted by atlbruce
Ouch, BS&B. If you're going to butt-rape us like that, at least have the courtesy to give us a reach-around. Wishing you luck against Gliwice, because they're the only thing between you and the gold cup.

Sorry atl... truly... Next time I will be a little more gentle!
Hold my fanny pack and watch this s***

Link
GG Ghanima. Man, you guys had quite the early lead in morale as you guys seemingly completed everything. Then I just felt it in my bones that we were going to lose due to a missed PAT... My blood was boiling. Fortunately, our offense got their heads out of the asses and began making plays and stayed within striking range. Defense tightened up a bit as well as the game went on.

I always feel like the wind is always going left and right making punts and throws more difficult one way than the other. Maybe it is just me though. Anyway, I believe that the 2nd half we had the wind to our backs which helped.
Hold my fanny pack and watch this s***

Link
It might be so with that wind great game I was happy at first but U r too good to just keep advantage like that I need to think of sth better on that off
S34,S35,S36,S37,S38,S39 FireCracker League Champ with Gliwice Lions
6 in a row champ

https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/game/771386 7 punts in a game 6 in a quarter.

Link
Good game both BSB and Gliwice! That was the kind of game you want to see for a final. Good season!
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.