User Pass

Forum > Teams Looking For Players > Orlando Olympians (S56 Rookie)

Link
Building around a S* QB power arm playmaker (Patty M style) offensively and defensively weíre blitzing the shit out of everyone. Build how you want more or less, Iíll have a basic plan (minimums / 2 Gold SAs) for positions and then the rest is flexible.

Getting in early now to do the S* roll call. Normal players are needed too, but considering I donít know what the cap situation will look like. Iíd say depth wise weíre going with between 39-40 with a slight lean towards defense (ST purposes).

Iíll be building the Oline and the QB will likely have around 90ish arm power so any style receiver and runner is fine. Iíll make different playbooks to suit personnel (should help gameplan wise anyways).

Really excited to see what QBs can do now

█▀▄ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ▀   █░░ █▀█ ▄▀█ █▀▄ █ █▄&#

Link
Good owner

Link
I can make a WR and another player

Link
Originally posted by kingderi2
I can make a WR and another player

Pm sent !

Link
I can make a S* WR or anything you need?
Its all a Process

Link
Originally posted by GrowingVictory
I can make a S* WR or anything you need?

Pm sent !

Link
Hi, is it too late to join the party? Been away from GLB for years and returning to see I have a helluva lot of flex to spend.

Never played GLB2 though so I'm content to have bit-part roles (100FP positions: FB [dual], TE [receiver], DE [4-3 style] and SS [run] interest me most)

Link
Originally posted by Mango Fandango
Hi, is it too late to join the party? Been away from GLB for years and returning to see I have a helluva lot of flex to spend.

Never played GLB2 though so I'm content to have bit-part roles (100FP positions: FB [dual], TE [receiver], DE [4-3 style] and SS [run] interest me most)

Welcome! Itís early in the season but Iím sure there are some staffs and agents to help you prep for next season

Link
Thanks man, if someone can PM me when to start building players that would be much appreciated.

I also would like to take the current season as an experiment. So build advice for the players below would be great:
FB Dual
TE Receiver (or Blocker if you get a superstar TE as receiver)
DE pass rusher
SS run-stuffer

I was once a team owner, and the one thing I appreciated most from the agents on my team was participation. The new team owner can expect that from me!

Link
Originally posted by Mango Fandango
Thanks man, if someone can PM me when to start building players that would be much appreciated.

I also would like to take the current season as an experiment. So build advice for the players below would be great:
FB Dual
TE Receiver (or Blocker if you get a superstar TE as receiver)
DE pass rusher
SS run-stuffer

I was once a team owner, and the one thing I appreciated most from the agents on my team was participation. The new team owner can expect that from me!

I could use those styles at FB, TE, and DE next season so Iíll be down to help

Link
Thanks for the involvement. I have started on 4 guys - it's very different to GLB, and I've built the rookies judging from forum feedback, etc. Please PM suggestions on where I am going wrong, cos more likely I am going wrong!

Link
Bump

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.