User Pass

Forum > FAQ's, Player Guides and Game Help > This Defensive AI Strategy Is Unengaging. Unyielding. UnFun.

Page:

Link
Originally posted by Cybertron
It is if you know how to setup your tactics properly.

Best example is current Vet. Teams match up based on builds and how owners use their dots.

You can make the case for “tactics” all you want, but at the end of the day it really matter about how your builds shape up and how you use your dots. The tactics for defense have always been meh; how many of you are running a full defensive playbook?

Furthermore it’s easy to say “fix your tactics” if you’re spamming the same plays. I run a full playbook and although it’s mostly man blitz you can clearly see the inconsistencies. I don’t even have to change my playbook anymore, the fire frequency of plays literally changes game to game. It’s more fun and unpredictable and allows me to focus more on my builds, but that’s besides the point. The fact of the matter is that unless you’re spamming a small amount of plays per package, you’re not going to see the consistency you want.

I can only speak for Vet rn: Defensive success is purely determined by team scheme and how good enough players are to make an impact. If the game didn’t revolve around playmakers then why does everyone care about having stars over depth ?

It’s weird how 36 deep team owners always give opinions on things of this nature in the game like they haven’t clearly fielded all stars for a reason.

I know you all like to think your shit doesn’t stink, but even roses smell bad.

█▀▄ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ▀   █░░ █▀█ ▄▀█ █▀▄ █ █▄&#
Edited by TyDavis315 on Nov 19, 2021 20:10:36
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.