User Pass

Forum > Suggestions > Here's a crazy thought for Depth Charts

Link
I am constantly trying to balance the playing time on my depth charts and it always seems to be a fight with the CPU between what I want to see and what actually gets run during a game. It's a real headache!

Crazy idea: why not have blue squares on players in the depth charts the same way as we have the blue squares on plays in the playbook?
So, these blue squares would determine how often you want this player on the field.

I might have a good player who is not as high on conditioning or morale that I want playing more than a CPU player who is not as good but has high conditioning and morale. This way if you have 3, 4 or 5 players at a position you can select how often you want each player playing instead of the more global system we have now for player substitution.

Right now you have to tire out the high conditioned, worse players on special teams in order to give more playing time to the lower conditioned, better players on offense and defense. And, it's a real pain in the butt finding that balance!

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.